Before starting the nursing program online application, read these guidelines carefully to ensure your online experience runs smoothly and is successful. Applications to the nursing program will only be accepted through the online process.
- Read our General Information for the Nursing Program.
- Have a Los Rios student ID number. If you are a new student to the Los Rios Community College District, you will need to complete an application for Sacramento City College. You will be assigned a student ID once the school application is submitted and processed. You will need a Los Rios student ID to start the online nursing application.
- New and Returning students must complete or update the Supplemental Application for Los Rios to ensure your Los Rios Gmail will be activated. If you have not recently registered for a class within the Los Rios college district your Gmail account is not activated.
- Activate Your Gmail Account. Once you have been assigned a student ID, it is critical that you activate your Los Rios student Gmail account.
- All Pre-requisites courses must be completed with the required GPA before you submit your application. In progress courses are not acceptable. A full list of the eligibility requirements may be found on the SCC Nursing website under ADN Program Description.
- To apply to Associate Degree Nursing Program:
- Log into eServices with your student ID and password
- Click “Other Resources”.
- Click the “Nursing Programs” in the left Column
- Click on the “Nursing Program Application” button
- Select one of the Nursing Program to enroll.
NOTE: Students applying to ARC must read the ARC Nursing Program General Information Sheet and complete and submit the ARC application.
- Questions related to the online application should be addressed to SCCNursingApplication@losrios.edu. We will respond to your inquiry within 24-48 hours. Please DO NOT call the Science and Allied Health Division office.
- To Check Your Application Status: Please follow steps in #6.
First-Time Nursing Applicants: A counseling appointment is no longer required for first-time applicants. However, an appointment with an SCC counselor is highly encouraged for students with any coursework outside the LRCCD not listed on the SCC Nursing Program Prerequisite Grid. To Schedule an appointment with counseling please call 916-558-2204.